Journal of Applied Cosmetology, Vol. 39 iss. 1 (Jan-Jun 2021)
2. The synergy between vacuum and electromagnetic fields in the treatment of striae distensae: retrospective study on 917 patients with clinical and histological case records.
P.A. Bacci, G. Alberti, D. Amuso, A. Artigiani, V. Benitez Roig, V. Di Nardo, V. Garcia-Gimenez, D. Greco, S. Laura, M. Pagano, A. Reale, I. Sarracco, S. Saracoglu, C. Urbani, E. Venditti, M. Wade and R. Zunica
14. Successful treatment of venous lake of the lip with a 577‐nm pro‐yellow laser: a novel
S.A. Temiz, A. Ataseven and R. Dursun
17. A novel treatment of Striae distensae with pneumatic injection of hyaluronic acid.
A. Gupta and G. Kroumpouzos
25. Clinical monitoring of safety and efficacy of organic cotton medical device for light
incontinence to prevent skin irritation.
S. Leone, C. Angelinetta, G. Rizzi, R. Vicini, O. Pastoris and M.B. Carones
46. Low-Level Laser Therapy in fat reduction: what evidence do we have?
J. Scala, M. Tirant, N. Van Thuong, T. Lotti
54. Mucoid pseudocysts – clinical presentations, classification, and treatment.
60. Various skin reactions to tattoos – review literature.
J. Olszewska, A. Charuta, P. Leszczyński, I. Sierakowska and J. Bay
69. Patient satisfaction in the use of a topic system based on mix acids (peeling) and moisturizing and anti-ageing substances in combination with drink supplement intake. Running head: Customer satisfaction: topic system and drink supplements.
M.C. Campana, A. Tuccia, S. Hoxha, R. Sadoughifar, K.M. Lomonosov